Monday, 7 April 2008

End of easter break....



What's the first thing you do when you return from easter break?.....Well in my case I go and spend my student loan!!!




07.04.08, 9.00 am- Student loan gets transfered into my bank account.




07.04.08, 12.30 pm- £200 of student loan spent




07.04.08, 14.00 pm- Excited by my new additions to my wardrobe




07.04.08, 16.30 om- Thinkin how I am going to survive the next 10 weeks...lol.




Anyway, thats the story of my life, shopping shopping shopping.




Popped into Topshop today, have had my eye on this amazing skirt. This season both the statement skirt and Artbox trends are everywhere on the catwalk, so this skirt ticks both boxes. Think I will pair it with a simple black or white vest top, a boyfriend blazer and some chunky heeled shoes.


I also managed to find this amazing printed silk dress, which was £80. Slightly out of my budget, but the print was so amazing that I couldn't resist buying it. The photos really doesn't do it justice. It really reminds me of the Stella McCartney floral dress that seems to be everywhere this season and seeing as I can't afford the £845 price tag, this is probably the best alternative.




No comments: