Monday, 21 April 2008

High fashion to High street!


Right, I'm not going to pretend that these designer look alikes are remotely better than the designer version, but boy don't they look alike. Like many of us who can't afford those designer price tags, then this is the closest we'll get to wearing designer inspired pieces.

1. This red Kate Moss for Topshop dress looks a lot like the Gold Vercase Bandage dress. Great for a night out with the girls or a hot date.







2. This lemon Luella inspired dress from Debenhams is a great look alike. The materials aren't as luxurious as the Luella dress worn here by Alexa Chung, but it would still look great at the summer balls/proms that many of you have invites to.











3. This black Miu Miu dress looked fab on the runway and as soon as I saw it I though I want that, but again a small thing called money comes into play. So I was delighted when I saw this Primark version. Its slightly cheap looking, but of course that's what you'll get for £12 and it can easily be dressed up or modified to make it look high end designer.




No comments: