Monday, 7 April 2008

Style that I admire...




Thereare a few people, that everytime I see them, I think wow why didn't I think of that ( or maybe.... I would buy that if I could afford it lol).


Top of my list is Mary-Kate Olsen. I love the way she can throw any combination of clothes on, and make it look fashionable without trying too hard. Ashleys style, which I would describe as more demure than MK's also make me ooo and ahhh and sigh with jealously.


Individuals such as Rachel Bilson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Hilary Duff, Ashley Simpson, Peaches Geldof, Agness Deyn, Vanessa Hudgens and Alexa Chung def know how to put together an outfit.


But in my opinion, the IT girl of the moment is Blake Lively! I love that her style in reality isn't as in your face as her character, Serena van der Woodsen (who's style I love just as much). She opitimises a sexy, confident, fashionable woman and I bet I am not alone in that thinking.


No comments: