Monday, 7 April 2008

What is your best bargain???


I love sale shopping, especially Boxing day sales, however, I never really found any brilliant bargains....UNTIL....26.12.07.


For months I had my eye on this adorable Fendi tortoise shell clutch, however, as you all must know now £735 is slight out of my budget. So I dragged myself out of bed at 7am and made my way into Selfridges (for those of you outside the UK, it is a massive department store who sell designers goods) not expecting to find much, until my eyes fell on this clutch and the massive sale tag next to it. To my disbelief the bag was priced at £156. That my friends is in common terms, a bargain and a half.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, that really is a bargain an a half!
totally love your blog and style, will definately be telling people to take a look at it!

Pose said...

Thank you.