Thursday, 29 May 2008

Conflict with the Bank Manager!




Whilst having a quick break from revision, and I came across these beauties! I want all three, but that brings the total to a huge £120! So I sit here contemplating whether to hit the 'Proceed to checkout' button and wait for my lovely new clothes to arrive, or wallow in my own self pity that Mr. HSBC won't increase my already huge over-draft. I thought that was the whole point of being a student??? Using your loan in the first few weeks, then relying heavily on the gift from the bank. Well, if Mr. HSBC is your uncle or dad or brother or any1 do let him know that I would love a letter through the door, titled 'Increase of overdraft has been sucessful'.


As I digress, I'm still back to the same question, shall I or shall I not buy these items. What do you think?

4 comments:

karla said...

all of these skirts are super adorable!

bear said...

umm i want those sandals above too! and the skirts are fab!

Caroline said...

these skirts are fantasticccc

Anonymous said...

buy the last 1 for me..lol..love it!!