Thursday, 12 June 2008

Glasses for the fun of it?

On the runway of Luella, we saw loads of the model's working the 'geek-chic' look, and many were wearing large black rimmed glasses, that your dad would have worn in the 70's. Yesterday, whilst browsing the rails of Topshop, and unusually stopped at the sunglasses section, just to see is there was anything worth my while and my eyes were immediately drawn to these plastic lense glasses. I'm not quite sure why, seeing as I spend a fortune on contact lenses in order to avoid wearing my glasses, yet I want to buy them, as you can see I am in quite a predicement! But for £15 I think it's acceptable. Don't you?

4 comments:

Ragamala said...

I had glasses ever since I was six. Although glasses do add a sense of quirkiness, I choose to never wear them because I look bug eyed!

Taghrid said...

i totally agree its a very in thing now! its really geek-chic and i love it

bear said...

yes! and they are so cute!

Unwise Pedestrian said...

Do it! I've got some fake nerd glasses and I love them!