Sunday, 15 June 2008

Lola's Cupcakes!


I know cupcakes don't really have much to do with fashion but everytime I see a Lola's cupcake, I always think the complete opposite. They are so cute and taste amazing, and they seem to be 'the' cupcake in my opinion, so I just felt I had to blog about them. Everytime I pop to Selfridges, London I always head to the food counter on my way out and purchase 6 of these little treasures, in all colours possible. My favourite is the vanilla cupcake with bright pink buttercream and little sugar hearts, oh my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Above is a picture of their latest Fathers Day designs, not that my dad would appreciate them lol. So guys, if you ever head down to London and want a funky fashionable cupcake, head to Selfridges!

No comments: