Friday, 20 June 2008

Shoe fetish!



Today I decided to leave the house, instead of being a couch potato, and hit the summer sales that are slowly beginning to try and find some swimwear and other holiday basics as I'm heading to L.A. and New York next week, yay so excited! However, I got slightly distracted from purchasing holiday stuff and ended up buying not one, but two pairs of shoes! One pair from All Saints and the other from Bertie. I'm not sure which one I prefer, but I just wore the black and blue ones, and I don't think I'll be taking them with me on my holiday, unless I know I'm only going to be walking for less than 5 mins. Fingers crossed the other ones will be slightly more comfortable.

2 comments:

Jenny H. said...

lovee the blazer.
ahh its perfect.

Ragamala said...

I've been lusting over strappy shoes just like those!