Monday, 14 July 2008

The U.S. Rocks!




To all of you who live in the U.S. I can only say that I am extremely jealous of you, I want your life and if anybody wants to swap, contact me! Guys, I just had the best trip ever! Having been to New York 3 times previously, I didn't think the U.S. could get any better, but then I experienced the West Coast! Sun, Sea, Sand, what more do you need in life? Ohhh, I have post holiday blues :(.

On a happier note I did take advantage of the strong pound and purchased a few goodies. I love how Urban Outfitters is so cheap, so I always make sure I stock up on goodies from there. AA was an obvious stop and I managed to pick up some cool baby blue Wayferer RayBans.

But.....the highlight of my trip was bumping into Penn Badgley and Blake Lively walking through Soho. Having not seen any celebs in La La land, I was slightly dissapointed, but as fate would have it, I met my two favourite characters from GG, so all is good. I'll get back to regular posts now, I promise. Hope all are well. xoxo.

1 comment:

Fuchsia said...

I've missed you, glad you're back!!! x