Sunday, 10 August 2008

The Love for Black Sequins...


The Love for Black sequins is very prominent in my wardrobe, infact any coloured sequins, but black are my favourite. If added correctly they can lift any outfit, but beware of over-tacky looking sequins, I sure have been a victim. Anyhow I'm bored, and browsing the Topshop website (I know, I don't have anything better to do) and came across this delightful sequin playsuit. But, problem number one, being a size 12 (US8) makes me think that I shouldn't even attempt to wear a playsuit without wanting to look atleast a stone heavier and secondly, over-shiny sequins will add to that extra stone, making me look atleast a stone and a half heavier. So why is it, that despite knowing these facts I still crave this little number. Either I lose a stone and then buy it, or I buy it and wear it like I have been imagining, with black opaque tights, boyfriend blazer and cute flat shoes. I think neither option is the correct one, but oh-well a girl can still dream!

1 comment:

Richel said...

Usually I hate sequins, but for some reason I would totally buy this.