Thursday, 25 September 2008

GUCCI ET AL AT PRIMARK?!?!


I was horrified and excited when the sis text me today saying that she had spotted some Gucci knock off's on her recent trip to Primark, for a mere £15!!! Having been looking for high street versions of this seasons studded sandals that were all over the catwalk, I was utterly in shock. Kurt Geiger had a similar pair, but they retailed for £100, still too pricey from my liking, so I was delighted to find out Primark was seeling theres for small change. So there I went, on my way to my local Primark, excited to think I would have these babies in my hands in less than 10 mins....however, deep down, I was sceptical. Having visited Primark the previous day and not seen anything remotely close, I wondered whether or not my local had stocked them yet....OR they had SOLD OUT!


Sadly, it was the latter :(


I now have to visit the store everyday to check for a redelivery, annoying I know but well worth it. I'll inform you on my progress.

2 comments:

Fashion Bug said...

these might make me break my never buy shoes from primark rule..i love them

Wendy said...

Oh my god! I want them!