Sunday, 28 September 2008

LOVE BEYOND BELIEF...





On rare occasions I will come across a designer collection that I can't fault, and this time round it's Balmain s/s 09'. From short mini bandage dress in amazing jewel colour to bleached jeans with embellished jackets, I am totally in love with this collection. And when you think the collection can't get any better, you spot the shoes.....OH THE SHOES! They are a cross between the studded Manolo's that Ashley Olsen was seen sporting and Christian Louboutin for Rodarte a/w 08 collection. Straps and studs= the perfect shoes....Now I totally regret selling my studded 'hooker/Burberry knock-offs' on ebay last week :(.
Thoughts on this collection?
Love, love or love?
Update: I think the shoes don't have studs on them but crystals....knew I sold those shoes for a reason....(she sighs with relief).

No comments: