Saturday, 18 October 2008

Looks of the week





1. LC- this outfit is so simple, but what makes it great is those studded Christian Louboutin boots, oh how I love them. LC is def developing a great sense of style, and this look is far from her 'pretty dress look'.
2. Posh- I wish I looked this great at the airport. How she could get comfortable in those leather leggings I will not know, but hey, if shes comfortable thens it's a thumbs up from me. I just love how this look would look quite normal with jeans, but with those leather trousers, shes transforms it onto a very fashion forward look.
3. Vanessa- I just love how mini dresses with long sleeves look. Sexy but without looking too over exposed. Love it. I just need to find the perfect one now.
4. Posh again- Finally, what can I say. An amazing lace dress and those CL for Rodarte, to die for! I love it when Posh steps away from her pencils skirts and plain dresses. This def puts her into the style icon catergory.

2 comments:

Fashion Bug said...

If only LC could make her collection half as interesting as her own wardrobe..and like you I love posh's last outfit..I'm so glad to see celebs wearing those Spiky CLs, if only I could get a pair for myself.lol

Anonymous said...

you only post rubbish, your not even close to be a fashion icon or give fashio tipos, sucker.
xo