Thursday, 31 May 2012

Zara June Lookbook

Zara has just released its June Lookbook! Here are some of my favourites. DO you like the new collection?

On another note, those of you who missed out on the neon necklace from H&M that many bloggers are wearing, myself included, Zara have come out with a similar one. Sure to be a sell out so grab it before it goes (comes in Pink too). I'm loving the green statement necklace in picture two. I am Indian, and it reminds me of Indian jewellery a lot. 

Also, help required….the leather studded jacket is on the website, should I buy it in Black, or wait for the Red one to be released?










3 comments:

KRISTEL KWAST said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

I'm following you, want to follow me back?

XO PFYT

www.pennyforyourthoughts.nl
Follow me on GFC & Bloglovin'!

Magna said...

I love this post, this cookbook looks perfect.
Great blog you have, check mine if you like

http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

xx

Gita said...

Zara breaks my heart with it's lookbooks every single month. This on is awesome too, thanks for sharing :).

xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/